RAYS 57Transcend Super Dark Gunmetal – 19 inch FACE-1
Rays 57Transcend is another example of a fine product by RAYS Wheels
Here you can find RAYS 57Transcend in Super Dark Gunmetal RIM EDGE DC , other colors available on the site.
RAYS is one of the high-end and renowned Japanese wheel developers for both street and motorsport usage. The company is also known for developing wheels of the Volk Racing leading brand of the wheels. Furthermore, RAYS wheels also exhibit high quality and high-tech forging methods that are limited to the engineering group of RAYS. The company has also created over sixty products under ten casting brands, and the figures presented definitely make RAYS one of the most renowned and leading individual wheel producers in the world.
RAYS 57 Transcend
The Gram Lights 57Transcend by RAYS is one of their newest performance wheels by the manufacturing giant that caters mainly to the racing world. The RAYS 57Transcend wheels utilize the companys RCF Technology to make a cast flow-formed wheel with a conveniently low price point but with excellent forged wheel attributes.
The RAYS 57Transcends well-proportioned design flanges spokes for increased strength, durability, as well as hollowed spaces or cavities to reduce the weight of the wheels. Additionally, to make sure that the RAYS machines that you see are authentic, there should be logos on two transversely positioned spokes while using a specific finish that is uniquely designed for RAYS Ltd.
The Rays Cast Flow Forming Technology RCF
They have effectively improved the RAYS 57 Transcends performance, as well as the other cast wheel commodities by making use of the spinning method utilized for forged wheels, specifically for cast rim embellishments and molding. This is called the RCF Method which is utilized for the 57Transcend, created and designed to boost the strength of cast wheels; this is done by developing tissues that are similar to fiber flow lines in the cast wheels structure a method in the production of cast wheels where RAYS greatly excels.
Six Steps of the RCF Method
- The process of Aluminum Fusion dissolves a certain mixture of varying metals into a molten state.
- Molten Metal Treatment a procedure where the impurities found in the molten aluminum mixture are removed thoroughly before reaching the next step.
- Casting Method – after the removal of impurities, the mixture is poured into a mold to form and shape the wheel.
- After the casting step, the barrel is flow formed by using the companys RCF technology to develop a barrel that has similar characteristics to its forged barrels.
- Once these have been formed and cooled, the wheels run through chemical or heat treatment, depending on their specifications; in some cases, machining also takes place to further decrease the wheels weight.
- Lastly, the wheels are finished off with specific types of shades which serve as the main shield and protection against corrosion.
The Delta-Shaped Spoke
RAYS 57Transcend makes use of a brand new spoke profile that features a delta shape, allowing a thinner top spoke while simultaneously keeping the strength, durability, as well as lightness throughout the whole wheel.
RAYS 57Transcend – Sizes and Colors
RAYS 57Transcend has a beautiful standard finish which is the Super Dark Gun Metal with Rim Etching, as well as the Match Graphite (only available in the United States). The latest single-piece wheel comes in varying sizes that range from 18 to 19 inches.
RAYS 19 inch Wheels – 57Transcend Super Dark Gunmetal available in those variations:
Check out other 19 inch Wheels by size: